Monday 22 July 2013

I get knocked down

When you get knocked down in life, sometimes it seems like a good idea to stay down for the count. That's how it's felt these past 12 months of separation. There have been days where I just didn't want to to strike back, but, like The Empire its time to. My youngest lad had a fall this week at school too. He's only just turning five and he has a bone condition. The fall caused swelling in his wrist and the need for a brace. He got up before the bigger lad who was piggy backing him and got on with it, he rarely complains. It kinda sums it up really. He's unaware of the certainty of the pains and struggles that he is likely to face in the future. He lives life to the full, in the moment, within his parameters and experience. I guess I need to do the same. 

thankfully, its not his light saber hand


My next blog concerns the days following this. The Art, the people and the lovliness that emerged this weekend. I'll do a separate entry for this as its pretty involved, and deserves a few piccies n tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment